How Can We Help?
Weekly Service Times
Join us at one of our Sunday services, Wednesday night services, or via our Live Stream.
8:00 AM – Worship/Children’s Church
10:00 AM – Worship/Children’s Church/Youth Church
12:00 PM – Bible Study
7:00 PM – Bible Study
Plan of Salvation
Take the time to pray the prayer of salvation to make Jesus Christ your Savior and Lord with Pastor Cofield today! Once done, we want to encourage you to do five (5) things to help you walk the Christian life in a successful way.
- First, YOU NEED TO BECOME FAITHFULLY INVOLVED IN A CHURCH.
- Second, YOU NEED TO STUDY THE BIBLE EVERYDAY.
- Third, YOU NEED TO PRAY EVERYDAY.
- Fourth, YOU NEED TO SHARE YOUR FAITH WITH OTHERS.
- Fifth, YOU NEED TO SERVE OTHERS IN HIS NAME.
Ways to Give
Looking for past sermons and messages? Feed your spirit with a few of our most recent messages.
BEING CHURCH Instead of Just Going To Church: We live in a world where many people blame others for their shortcomings and failures, wasting time waiting for someone else to fix them or the situation, failing to see that success or failure is ultimately in their own hands.