- Hope for Families Food Pantry
The Hope for Families Food Pantry in partnership with the Houston Food Bank provides food for families in need every Wednesday from 2PM – 5PM. 3015 N. MacGregory Way, Houston, TX 77004. For questions, please email Rev. Mark Slone at [email protected].
- DisasterAssistance.gov: To find help for your immediate needs, please enter an address to get a list of the closest FEMA Disaster Recovery Centers (DRCs), starting with the closest three. Call (800) 621-3362. (Harris, Brazoria, Fort Bend and Galveston counties). Grants for temporary housing and repairs; Loans for uninsured losses.
- The United Way Helpline (2-1-1) for BASIC NEEDS ASSISTANCE – connects callers with critical health and human services programs for basic needs such as: food, shelter, clothing, rent and utility assistance, and physical and mental health services.
- Families in Need of Assistance: IMMEDIATE CLEAN-UP/REPAIR NEEDS – DIAL 844-965-1386, Crisis Cleanup helps connect those in need of immediate short-term assistance with organizations participating in recovery efforts.
- The Houston Food Bank: The HFB is offering home delivery to the most vulnerable in our community needing immediate assistance from the storm. Households with seniors 65+, persons with disabilities, and/or infants will receive a home delivered disaster box and water. The call center has opened disaster home delivery intake this afternoon and will continue through Monday February 22, 2021. Please direct those in need to our helpline at 832-369-9390.
- Insurance Tips Following the Winter Storm: If your home was damaged due to a broken water pipe, downed tree limbs, or other winter damage, contact your insurance company or agent to file a claim as soon as possible.