SHARE PICS OF YOUR CHILDREN IN WORSHIP
Tag: #goodhopehtx or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to iHOPE KIDS! As we affirm that “nothing can separate us from the love of God” (Romans 8:38-39), we will continue to share His love and His truths with our children each week.
Jesus Returned to Heaven
Matthew 28; Acts 1
Jesus gave His disciples the Great Commission.
BIG PICTURE QUESTION
Where is Jesus now?
Jesus ascended to heaven where He is seated at the right hand of the Father.
Jesus left earth and returned to heaven, but He did not leave us alone. Jesus promised to send the Holy Spirit to be with us and help us do God’s work—to teach people everywhere about Jesus so they will trust in Him as their Lord and Savior. One day, Jesus will return to make all things new and to rule as Lord over all.
FAMILY STARTING POINTS
- Jesus told His disciples to go and tell others about Him.
- The disciples watched Jesus go up into heaven.
- Jesus will come back one day.
- The Holy Spirit helps us while we wait for Jesus.
- Where is Jesus now? Jesus ascended to heaven where He is seated at the right hand of the Father.
- “The Holy Spirit Came” (Acts 2)