SHARE PICS OF YOUR CHILDREN IN WORSHIP
Tag: #goodhopehtx or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Virtual Children’s Church at Good Hope! As we affirm that “nothing can separate us from the love of God” (Romans 8:38-39), we will continue to share His love and His truths with our children each week. This site contains learning activities for our current unit as well today’s Parents Corner.
The Importance of Voting
Jesus Walked on Water
Matthew 14; Mark 6; John 6
Jesus is the Good Shepherd Who Cares for His People
BIG PICTURE QUESTION:
Why did Jesus perform miracles? Jesus performed miracles to glorify God, to show He is the Son of God, and to care for people.
Jesus proved that He can be trusted. His miracles, teaching, death, and resurrection showed that He is who He says He is. Only Jesus can save us when we look to Him in faith
FAMILY STARTING POINTS
- Jesus walked on the water to His friends.
- Jesus rescued Peter when he started to sink.
- Jesus’ friends believed He is God’s Son.
- Jesus showed that we can trust Him.
- Jesus showed He is God’s Son.
- Jesus showed He is God by walking on water.
- Why did Jesus perform miracles? Jesus performed miracles to glorify God, to show He is the Son of God, and to care for people.
- “Jesus Showed His Glory” (Matthew 17; Mark 9; Luke 9)