SHARE PICS OF YOUR CHILDREN IN WORSHIP
Tag: #goodhopehtx or Email: [email protected]g
Welcome to Virtual Children’s Church at Good Hope! As we affirm that “nothing can separate us from the love of God” (Romans 8:38-39), we will continue to share His love and His truths with our children each week. This site contains learning activities for our current unit as well today’s Parents Corner.
Children’s Ministry Update
Jesus Fed a Crowd
Matthew 14; Mark 6; Luke 9; John 6
Jesus is the Good Shepherd Who Cares for His People
BIG PICTURE QUESTION:
Why did Jesus perform miracles? Jesus performed miracles to glorify God, to show He is the Son of God, and to care for people.
By feeding the five thousand, Jesus provided for the physical needs of the crowd. The next day, Jesus called Himself the bread of life. (John 6:35) Only Jesus is able to satisfy our souls forever by providing forgiveness, peace with God, and eternal life.
FAMILY STARTING POINTS
- Jesus loved people and healed them.
- Jesus fed a crowd with five loaves and two fish.
- Jesus provides for people.
- Only Jesus can give us everything we need.
- Jesus showed He is God’s Son.
- Why did Jesus perform miracles? Jesus performed miracles to glorify God, to show He is the Son of God, and to care for people.
- “Jesus Walked on Water” (Matthew 14; Mark 6; John 6)