SHARE PICS OF YOUR CHILDREN IN WORSHIP
Tag: #goodhopehtx or Email: [email protected]g
Welcome to Virtual Children’s Church at Good Hope! As we affirm that “nothing can separate us from the love of God” (Romans 8:38-39), we will continue to share His love and His truths with our children each week. This site contains learning activities for our current unit as well today’s Parents Corner.
Jesus Calmed a Storm
Matthew 8; Mark 4; Luke 8)
Jesus is the Good Shepherd Who Cares for His People
BIG PICTURE QUESTION:
Why did Jesus perform miracles? Jesus performed miracles to glorify God, to show He is the Son of God, and to care for people.
Jesus’ disciples knew Jesus was a good man and a good teacher. But when Jesus calmed the wind and the waves, He showed His disciples that He is also God. God rules the sea and stills its waves.
FAMILY STARTING POINTS
- Jesus and the disciples were in a boat during a storm.
- Jesus told the wind and waves to be still.
- Jesus showed His friends that He is the Lord.
- Jesus has power over everything He made.
- Why did Jesus perform miracles? Jesus performed miracles to glorify God, to show He is the Son of God, and to care for people.
- “Jesus Fed a Crowd” (Matthew 14; Mark 6; Luke 9; John 6)