SHARE PICS OF YOUR CHILDREN IN WORSHIP
Tag: #goodhopehtx or Email: [email protected]
Welcome to Virtual Children’s Church at Good Hope! As we affirm that “nothing can separate us from the love of God” (Romans 8:38-39), we will continue to share His love and His truths with our children each week. This site contains learning activities for our current unit as well today’s Parents Corner.
The Myth of Generational Curses (Pt. 2)
God’s growing kingdom is more valuable than anything.
BIG PICTURE QUESTION
How does God care for His creation? God loves and rules over His creation according to His perfect plan.
The kingdom of God is growing in the world. This kingdom is valuable and worth giving everything for. While we wait for Jesus to return and fully set up His kingdom, we carry out the mission of telling others about King Jesus, who rescues sinners.
FAMILY STARTING POINTS
- Jesus told people what God’s kingdom is like.
- God’s kingdom is worth giving everything for.
- Everyone who trusts in Jesus is part of God’s kingdom.
- Jesus grows His kingdom when we trust in Him.
- How does God care for His creation? God loves and rules over His creation according to His perfect plan.
- “The Three Parables” (Luke 15)