SHARE PICS OF YOUR CHILDREN IN WORSHIP
Tag: #goodhopehtx or Email: [email protected]
Welcome to Virtual Children’s Church at Good Hope! As we affirm that “nothing can separate us from the love of God” (Romans 8:38-39), we will continue to share His love and His truths with our children each week. This site contains learning activities for our current unit as well today’s Parents Corner.
Jesus’ Hard Teachings
Jesus came to seek and save the lost.
BIG PICTURE QUESTION
How does God care for His creation? God loves and rules over His creation according to His perfect plan.
Jesus wanted to do more than fill people’s stomachs; He wanted to give them true life. Jesus’ teachings were hard to understand. When Jesus talked about His flesh and blood, He was talking about His death and resurrection. When we trust in Jesus, He gives us the gift of eternal life.
FAMILY STARTING POINTS
- People wanted Jesus to give them bread from heaven.
- Jesus said He is the bread of life.
- Anyone who believes in Jesus will have life forever.
- Many people did not understand Jesus’ teaching.
- How does God care for His creation? God loves and rules over His creation according to His perfect plan.
- Jesus Raised Lazarus” (John 11)