SHARE PICS OF YOUR CHILDREN IN WORSHIP
Tag: #goodhopehtx or Email: [email protected]
Welcome to iHOPE KIDS! As we affirm that “nothing can separate us from the love of God” (Romans 8:38-39), we will continue to share His love and His truths with our children each week. This site contains learning activities for our current unit as well today’s Parents Corner.
The Last Supper
Matthew 26; Mark 14; Luke 22; John 13
Jesus commanded His disciples to remember His sacrifice.
BIG PICTURE QUESTION
What did Jesus do to save us?
Jesus lived a sinless life, died on the cross, and rose from the dead.
Jesus showed His disciples with the bread and the drink that He is the true Passover Lamb. God’s people had broken the old covenant, and God promised to make a new covenant to forgive sins. The new covenant says that everyone who turns away from sin and trusts in Jesus’ death and resurrection will be forgiven of his sins and will have eternal life.
FAMILY STARTING POINTS
- Jesus ate a special meal with His friends.
- Jesus told His friends about God’s plan.
- Jesus commanded His disciples to remember His sacrifice.
- What did Jesus do to save us? Jesus lived a sinless life, died on the cross, and rose from the dead.
- “Angels Spoke to Mary and Joseph & Jesus Was Born” (Luke 1:26-56; Matthew 1:18-24; Luke 2:1-20)