SHARE PICS OF YOUR CHILDREN IN WORSHIP
Tag: #goodhopehtx or Email: [email protected]
Welcome to iHOPE KIDS! As we affirm that “nothing can separate us from the love of God” (Romans 8:38-39), we will continue to share His love and His truths with our children each week. This site contains learning activities for our current unit as well today’s Parents Corner.
Jesus was Arrested
Jesus allowed His enemies
to arrest Him.
BIG PICTURE QUESTION
What did Jesus do to save us?
Jesus lived a sinless life, died on the cross, and rose from the dead.
Jesus knew that His death was God’s plan to save people from sin. Jesus’ friends turned against Him and He was arrested and put on trial, but Jesus followed His Father’s plan in order to bring salvation to the world.
FAMILY STARTING POINTS
- Jesus went to a garden to pray.
- People arrested Jesus, but He did nothing wrong.
- Jesus said everything happened as God planned.
- Jesus obeyed His Father’s plan no matter what.
- Jesus allowed His enemies to arrest Him.
- What did Jesus do to save us? Jesus lived a sinless life, died on the cross, and rose from the dead.
- “Jesus’ Crucifixion” (Matthew 26–27; John 18–19)