SHARE PICS OF YOUR CHILDREN IN WORSHIP
Tag: #goodhopehtx or Email: [email protected]
Welcome to Virtual Children’s Church at Good Hope! As we affirm that “nothing can separate us from the love of God” (Romans 8:38-39), we will continue to share His love and His truths with our children each week. This site contains learning activities for our current unit as well today’s Parents Corner.
Jesus Was Questioned
Matthew 22; Mark 12; Luke 20
Jesus spoke with wisdom and authority.
BIG PICTURE QUESTION
What did Jesus do to save us?
Jesus lived a sinless life, died on the cross, and rose from the dead.
When the religious leaders questioned Jesus, He answered with wisdom and power. Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God. He is the Word of God, who came to show us exactly what God is like. Jesus has authority in heaven and on earth.
FAMILY STARTING POINTS
- Some teachers tried to trick Jesus.
- Jesus told the people that He is the Messiah, the Son of God.
- Jesus spoke with wisdom that comes from God.
- Jesus spoke with wisdom and authority.
- What did Jesus do to save us? Jesus lived a sinless life, died on the cross, and rose from the dead.
- “The Last Supper” (Matthew 26; Mark 14; Luke 22; John 13)