SHARE PICS OF YOUR CHILDREN IN WORSHIP
Tag: #goodhopehtx or Email: [email protected]
Welcome to Virtual Children’s Church at Good Hope! As we affirm that “nothing can separate us from the love of God” (Romans 8:38-39), we will continue to share His love and His truths with our children each week. This site contains learning activities for our current unit as well today’s Parents Corner.
Jesus’ Triumphal Entry
Matthew 21; Mark 11;
Luke 19; John 12
People welcomed Jesus to Jerusalem as their King.
BIG PICTURE QUESTION
What did Jesus do to save us?
Jesus lived a sinless life, died on the cross, and rose from the dead.
During Jesus’ triumphal entry, the people welcomed Him as King. Jesus was the Messiah spoken about by the prophet Zechariah: “Look, your King is coming to you; he is righteous and victorious, humble and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey” (Zechariah 9:9). One day, Jesus will return to earth on a white horse as King over everything.
FAMILY STARTING POINTS
- Jesus rode into Jerusalem on a donkey.
- People welcomed Jesus as their King.
- God sent Jesus to earth because He loves us.
- Jesus died to rescue us.
- What did Jesus do to save us? Jesus lived a sinless life, died on the cross, and rose from the dead.
- FAMILY WORSHIP IN THE SANCTUARY FOR EASTER SUNDAY!