SHARE PICS OF YOUR CHILDREN IN WORSHIP
Tag: #goodhopehtx or Email: [email protected]
Welcome to iHOPE KIDS! As we affirm that “nothing can separate us from the love of God” (Romans 8:38-39), we will continue to share His love and His truths with our children each week.
God raised Jesus from the dead to defeat sin and death.
BIG PICTURE QUESTION
What did Jesus do to save us?
Jesus lived a sinless life, died on the cross, and rose from the dead.
Jesus died on the cross for our sins, but He didn’t stay dead. God was pleased with Jesus’ sacrifice and raised Jesus from the dead to reign as King over all creation. Jesus provides salvation from sin and the promise of eternal life.
FAMILY STARTING POINTS
- On the third day, God made Jesus alive again.
- John saw the empty tomb and believed Jesus was alive.
- Mary saw Jesus, and He was alive.
- God raised Jesus from the dead to be King over everything.
- Jesus is alive in heaven.
- What did Jesus do to save us? Jesus lived a sinless life, died on the cross, and rose from the dead.
- “Phillip and the Ethiopian” (Acts 8)