*NEW UNIT *
Welcome to “Virtual” Children’s Church at Good Hope! As we affirm that “nothing can separate us from the love of God” (Romans 8:38-39), we will continue to share His love and His truths with our children each week.
For this week’s lesson, please click below to find our “Sunday Celebration” video. This video contains learning activities for our current unit. Below are details and attached are activity pages your children can complete to review the lesson.
From Adam to Jesus
Matthew 1; Luke 3; John 1
BIG PICTURE QUESTION:
Is Jesus God or a human? As the Son of God, Jesus is both fully God and fully human.
Jesus came to earth as a human. Jesus had earthly parents, Mary and Joseph, but His true Father is God. Through Jesus, God kept His promises to Abraham and David. Jesus saves people from their sins and adopts them into God’s family.
FAMILY STARTING POINTS
- Jesus had a family.
- Jesus rescues us and makes us part of God’s family.
- Jesus is God’s Son, and Jesus is a man.
- God sent Jesus like He promised.
- Is Jesus God or a human? As the Son of God, Jesus is both fully God and fully human.
- “Jesus’ Crucifixion and Resurrection” Matthew 26–28; 1 Corinthians 15