SHARE PICS OF YOUR CHILDREN IN WORSHIP
Tag: #goodhopehtx or Email: [email protected]
Welcome to Virtual Children’s Church at Good Hope! As we affirm that “nothing can separate us from the love of God” (Romans 8:38-39), we will continue to share His love and His truths with our children each week. This site contains learning activities for our current unit.
Jesus as a Child
Matthew 2; Luke 2
Even as a child, Jesus wanted to honor God.
BIG PICTURE QUESTION:
Is Jesus God or a human? As the Son of God, Jesus is both fully God and fully human.
God sent Jesus to earth with a purpose. Even as a child, Jesus wanted to honor God. God blessed Jesus as He got ready to follow His Father’s plan: to die on the cross and rescue people from sin.
FAMILY STARTING POINTS
- Jesus went to the temple to worship God.
- Jesus came to earth to do His Father’s plan.
- Jesus grew, and God was with Him.
- Even as a child, Jesus wanted to do His Father’s plan.
- Is Jesus God or a human? As the Son of God, Jesus is both fully God and fully human.
“Jesus’ Baptism” (Matthew 3; Mark 1; Luke 3; John 1)