SHARE PICS OF YOUR CHILDREN IN WORSHIP
Tag: #goodhopehtx or Email: [email protected]
Welcome to Virtual Children’s Church at Good Hope! As we affirm that “nothing can separate us from the love of God” (Romans 8:38-39), we will continue to share His love and His truths with our children each week. This site contains learning activities for our current unit as well today’s Parents Corner.
Guarding the Truth
2 Corinthians 11
God calls believers to follow Jesus no matter what.
BIG PICTURE QUESTION
How does God care for His creation? God loves and rules over His creation according to His perfect plan.
Sharing Jesus with the world is not always easy. There will always be some who try to stop the good news from spreading. God calls believers to follow and obey Jesus no matter what.
FAMILY STARTING POINTS
- False teachers were saying things that were not true.
- Paul wrote a letter to the church at Corinth.
- Paul wanted people to remember what is true about Jesus.
- Believers follow Jesus and obey Him no matter what.
- God gives us power to stand up for the gospel.
- Why does the church exist? The church exists to glorify God by worshiping Him, showing His love, and telling others about Jesus.
- “Jesus Healed Ten Men” (Luke 17)