SHARE PICS OF YOUR CHILDREN IN WORSHIP
Tag: #goodhopehtx or Email: [email protected]
Welcome to Virtual Children’s Church at Good Hope! As we affirm that “nothing can separate us from the love of God” (Romans 8:38-39), we will continue to share His love and His truths with our children each week. This site contains learning activities for our current unit as well today’s Parents Corner.
The Three Parables
Jesus came to seek and save the lost.
BIG PICTURE QUESTION
How does God care for His creation? God loves and rules over His creation according to His perfect plan.
The religious leaders complained that Jesus welcomed sinners. Jesus told these parables to teach about God’s forgiveness. God sent Jesus so sinners can be forgiven. As Savior, Jesus seeks sinners. He paid the ultimate price—His own life—to save people from sin.
FAMILY STARTING POINTS
- Jesus told a story about God’s love.
- The father was happy when his son came home.
- God is happy when sinners trust Jesus.
- Jesus gave His life to save people from sin.
- Jesus came to seek and save the lost.
- How does God care for His creation? God loves and rules over His creation according to His perfect plan.
- “Guarding the Truth” (2 Corinthians 11)