SHARE PICS OF YOUR CHILDREN IN WORSHIP
Tag: #goodhopehtx or Email: [email protected]
Welcome to Virtual Children’s Church at Good Hope! As we affirm that “nothing can separate us from the love of God” (Romans 8:38-39), we will continue to share His love and His truths with our children each week. This site contains learning activities for our current unit as well today’s Parents Corner.
Helping Your Children Problem Solve
Jesus Taught in Nazareth
Jesus taught that He is the Messiah.
BIG PICTURE QUESTION:
What makes people special? People are special because God made us in His own image.
Hundreds of years before Jesus was born, the prophet Isaiah wrote about God’s plan to send a Messiah. The Messiah would bring good news and redeem people who were broken and hurting. Jesus read Isaiah’s words and announced that He is the promised Messiah.
FAMILY STARTING POINTS
- Jesus saves people from sin.
- Jesus cared for people.
- Jesus read Isaiah’s message in Nazareth.
- Jesus said God sent Him to preach good news.
- God sent Jesus because He loves us.
- Jesus taught that He is the Messiah.
- What makes people special? People are special because God made us in His own image.
UNIT KEY PASSAGE
“Jesus and Nicodemus” (John 3)