SHARE PICS OF YOUR CHILDREN IN WORSHIP
Tag: #goodhopehtx or Email: [email protected]
Welcome to Virtual Children’s Church at Good Hope! As we affirm that “nothing can separate us from the love of God” (Romans 8:38-39), we will continue to share His love and His truths with our children each week. This site contains learning activities for our current unit as well today’s Parents Corner.
Jesus Called His Disciples
Matthew 4,9; Mark 1–3; Luke 5–6
John told people to follow Jesus.
BIG PICTURE QUESTION:
Why did Jesus become human? Jesus became human to rescue sinners.
Jesus came to earth to show what God is like and to save people from their sins. This is great news! Jesus told His disciples to tell others about Him, and we are Jesus’ disciples when we trust in Him. Everyone in the world needs to hear the good news about Jesus.
FAMILY STARTING POINTS
- Jesus obeyed God’s plan.
- Jesus chose twelve disciples.
- Jesus taught His disciples about God’s plan.
- People who love Jesus are also His disciples.
- Why did Jesus become human? Jesus became human to obey His Father’s plan and rescue sinners.
UNIT KEY PASSAGE
● “Jesus’ Early Miracles” (Mark 1)