SHARE PICS OF YOUR CHILDREN IN WORSHIP
Tag: #goodhopehtx or Email: [email protected]g
Welcome to Virtual Children’s Church at Good Hope! As we affirm that “nothing can separate us from the love of God” (Romans 8:38-39), we will continue to share His love and His truths with our children each week. This site contains learning activities for our current unit as well today’s Parents Corner.
Instilling an Attitude of Gratitude
Jesus and the Samaritan Women
Jesus taught that we must be born again.
BIG PICTURE QUESTION:
What makes people special? People are special because God made us in His own image.
Jesus offers something better than physical water; He gives us Himself. Jesus gives the Holy Spirit to everyone who comes to Him by faith. We can worship Him as Lord and Savior wherever we are.
FAMILY STARTING POINTS
- Jesus spoke to a Samaritan woman.
- The woman told people to come and hear Jesus.
- Jesus loves all people.
- Many people believed Jesus is God’s Son.
- Anyone who trusts in Jesus will be saved.
- What makes people special? People are special because God made us in His own image.
- Jesus gives the Holy Spirit to those who believe.
UNIT KEY PASSAGE
JOIN US FOR VBS!