SHARE PICS OF YOUR CHILDREN IN WORSHIP
Tag: #goodhopehtx or Email: [email protected]g
Welcome to Virtual Children’s Church at Good Hope! As we affirm that “nothing can separate us from the love of God” (Romans 8:38-39), we will continue to share His love and His truths with our children each week. This site contains learning activities for our current unit as well today’s Parents Corner.
Promoting Your Child’s Personal Responsibility
The Sermon on the Mount
Jesus taught people how to live in God’s kingdom.
BIG PICTURE QUESTION:
What did Jesus teach when He was on earth? Jesus taught about God and His kingdom. He taught that all Scripture is about Him.
Jesus taught people what it means to follow Him. He taught how people should live, how they should treat one another, and how to love God. People who trust in Jesus live to honor God and show what His kingdom is like.
FAMILY STARTING POINTS
- Jesus taught about God’s kingdom.
- Jesus said believers are blessed even when bad things happen.
- Jesus’ followers show other people what God is like.
- People who trust in Jesus live like Him.
- Jesus taught about God.
- What did Jesus teach when He was on earth? Jesus taught about God and His kingdom. He taught that all Scripture is about Him.
- “The Cost of Following Jesus” (Matthew 8; 16; Luke 9; 14)