SHARE PICS OF YOUR CHILDREN IN WORSHIP
Tag: #goodhopehtx or Email: [email protected]g
Welcome to Virtual Children’s Church at Good Hope! As we affirm that “nothing can separate us from the love of God” (Romans 8:38-39), we will continue to share His love and His truths with our children each week. This site contains learning activities for our current unit as well today’s Parents Corner.
Encouraging Social Independence
Jesus Taught About Prayer
Luke 11; 18
Jesus taught people how to pray.
BIG PICTURE QUESTION:
What did Jesus teach when He was on earth? Jesus taught about God and His kingdom. He taught that all Scripture is about Him.
Jesus taught us to pray. Because of Jesus, we can pray to God as a Father and ask for what we need. We can trust that God is good and loving, and we can count on Him to do what is right.
FAMILY STARTING POINTS
- Jesus taught people how to pray.
- Prayer is talking to God.
- God wants us to ask Him for what we need.
- Because of Jesus, we can talk to God.
- What did Jesus teach when He was on earth? Jesus taught about God and His kingdom. He taught that all Scripture is about Him.
- “Jesus Taught About Possessions” (Luke 12)