SHARE PICS OF YOUR CHILDREN IN WORSHIP
Tag: #goodhopehtx or Email: [email protected]g
Welcome to Virtual Children’s Church at Good Hope! As we affirm that “nothing can separate us from the love of God” (Romans 8:38-39), we will continue to share His love and His truths with our children each week. This site contains learning activities for our current unit as well today’s Parents Corner.
Encouraging Social Independence
Jesus Taught About Possession
Jesus taught people not to worry because God provides for our needs.
BIG PICTURE QUESTION:
What did Jesus teach when He was on earth? Jesus taught about God and His kingdom. He taught that all Scripture is about Him.
Christ Connection: Jesus is our greatest treasure. Jesus left His place in heaven to live humbly on earth. Jesus obeyed God to set up His kingdom. We can give generously and trust God to provide everything we need.
FAMILY STARTING POINTS
- Jesus taught about God’s kingdom.
- Jesus said believers are blessed even when bad things happen.
- Jesus’ followers show other people what God is like.
- People who trust in Jesus live like Him.
- What did Jesus teach when He was on earth? Jesus taught about God and His kingdom. He taught that all Scripture is about Him.
- “The Cost of Following Jesus” (Matthew 8; 16; Luke 9; 14)