SHARE PICS OF YOUR CHILDREN IN WORSHIP
Tag: #goodhopehtx or Email: [email protected]g
Welcome to Virtual Children’s Church at Good Hope! As we affirm that “nothing can separate us from the love of God” (Romans 8:38-39), we will continue to share His love and His truths with our children each week. This site contains learning activities for our current unit as well today’s Parents Corner.
Promoting Your Child’s Personal Responsibility
The Cost of Following Jesus
Matthew 8; 16; Luke 9; 14
Following Jesus is not easy, but He is worth it.
BIG PICTURE QUESTION:
What did Jesus teach when He was on earth? Jesus taught about God and His kingdom. He taught that all Scripture is about Him.
Jesus taught that following Him is not easy. It requires commitment and sacrifice. When we trust in Jesus, we give Him complete control of our lives. True life is found in Jesus, who gave up His life to rescue us from sin and death. He is worth it.
FAMILY STARTING POINTS
- Many people wanted to follow Jesus.
- Jesus told people they must love Him most of all to follow Him.
- Following Jesus means letting Him be in charge.
- Jesus taught that following Him is not easy.
- People who follow Jesus will have life with Him forever.
- What did Jesus teach when He was on earth? Jesus taught about God and His kingdom. He taught that all Scripture is about Him.
- “Jesus Taught About Prayer” (Luke 11; 18)